Friday, July 29, 2011

My New Favorite Show

I know that most IF-ers will be incredulous, but I have a new favorite show: 'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant.'

Let me explain: I have virtually no pregnancy symptoms. I feel tired and get bloated very easily, but that's about it. Without my ultrasound, I wouldn't even think that I really was pregnant at all! So when an entire show is dedicated to a bunch of women with so few pregnancy symptoms that they don't even know they're pregnant until they deliver a baby in the bathroom (because they think they're constipated or their apendix burst), I feel better about my own pregnancy. Maybe there is hope for me!

I don't really want to give birth in a ladies' room, but I do want to know that it is possible to carry a baby without feeling sore, crampy, nauseous, or huge. I feel none of those things, but I have to keep hoping and believing that my little one is safe and sound...and growing.

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same position. I am 9 weeks and have no nausea or actual symptoms. I feel super tired, my boobs hurt a little but not a ton, and I'm thirsty.
    I am trying to look at it as a good thing and be grateful, but I do forget I'm pregges sometimes. My tummy is a little 'pouffy' and bloated, but I am not really showing yet...probably soon with twins!

    It makes it pretty surreal. Lucky for me I get an ultrasound about every two weeks until after my 12 week mark. If I didn't have that I may go crazy.
    MissC

    ReplyDelete