Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Google Info

There is no end to the strange things that I've Googled in my lifetime. My most recent query? I used the image search to look for photos of other women's bellies at 10 weeks. It seemed slightly voyeuristic and a little strange (especially considering some of the 15-year-olds who post their pregnant bellies), but I had to do it.

I just can't tell if I'm still bloated, have gained a little mid-section, or have a baby bump yet! I've seen a lot of conversations online about whether or not you can get a bump at 9.5 weeks, and the consensus seems to be that everyone is different.

I'm not going to lie - I have a belly. When I eat a substantial meal (like, only at dinner because it's so embarrassing), my belly grows to the size of a small watermelon. But not only am I still too nervous (about being pregnant at all) to take photos, but I also can't shake the feeling that my "belly" is less baby and more bloat. I have, after all, been perpetually bloated since...oh, about June.

I really can't wait to take the series of photos though. I think I'll start with 12 weeks - when I have my next u/s. (Everything always seems to hinge on my "next" u/s or appointment. They give me courage!)

1 comment:

  1. At 11 weeks, I am not really considering myself 'showing' yet. I just have some extra belly hanging out. I have a feeling that something might pop through in a couple of weeks.

    I can't wait for my next appointment either!

    ReplyDelete