Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Dare to Be off Drugs...

Well, this is my third day off of drugs, and I feel good. For the first time ever, I think I can feel the place where my baby is growing. There is definately a little, tiny bump that doesn't disappear when I suck in my tummy or lie on my back. My uterus is supposed to be the size of a softball this week, so I guess that would explain it.

I am excited to be edging closer to week 9...week 10...and soon week 12, where I will feel a lot better (and more secure) about being pregnant. School starts soon, and I can't imagine going back to work full-time. I am lucky that I don't have any sickness...'cause the kids would definately be talking if I had to leave the room to barf every 30 minutes. And students aren't very good at keeping secrets...

3 comments:

  1. Yay for another day off meds and feeling good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you lady. I have pretty mild symptoms and I am seeing some definate bloat or pouch now. But hey, I expected that with double the babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO lucky you don't have any morning sickness...I thought I was going to die and my 5th graders felt so bad when I would throw up in class...they definitely knew what was going on after the first couple times! lol

    ReplyDelete