Thursday, September 1, 2011

Best Day of My Life!

Can you tell that it was a good appointment? I was prepared to see a baby with a head today (as opposed to the lima bean from last time), but nothing could have prepared me for this...



In the first picture, you can't see his/her head, but it's a great "sitting on his butt" shot. That's an arm reaching up toward the top of the picture. In picture two, s/he lying on his/her back, butt in the air, and little hands showing up as armless (I promise they are there) spots it the darkness.

Our baby was jumping and kicking and playing with his/her hands. I thought we would be able to just see it move an arm slowly, but this was incredible! Little Tater Tot was so active! I can't seem to get Billy Madison out of my head, "He's gonna be a soccer player, yes he is!" (Lame, I know, but hilarious.) At one point, s/he even did a complete 360 and turned all the way around. It looked like a litte marionette on strings.

Whew. What a day. The best day. Ever.

5 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than seeing your little one(s) moving around in there. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it was such an amazing day...more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful day! What a little miracle. yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful. Here's to many more awesome experiences.

    ReplyDelete