Thursday, September 15, 2011

Look Ma, No Head!

I would love to post a picture of my glowing, smiling face...but I really can't. As a teacher, I would be mortified (and maybe even reprimanded?) if any of my students ever found out that I wrote a blog that routinely referenced my hoo-ha. But, I always love seeing belly pics of all of you, so I thought I had to contribute.

Without futher ado, here is my belly:


It's just a little belly, but it's there. You can hardly tell it exists when I wear full skirts or flowy shirts. Put on a tank top and it's all over, though. Even still...I think I notice it much more than anyone else. No one has asked to touch it yet. Or just reached out and touched it. When that happens, I will know that I have truly arrived in Pretnant-town.

5 comments:

  1. Aaawww, I love your little bump! You and your tot are just too cute for words. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable picture, even without the head! You look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Don't worry, soon that bump will be so big everyone and there sister will be reaching out to give it a pat :)

    ReplyDelete