Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Art of Keeping Busy

Keeping this blog has not only been exceptionally cathartic, but it has also kept me busy and thoughtful during the long winter months at home. I love to write - always have - and find comfort in the organization of thoughts on paper. It also just so happens that I enjoy taking photos as well. So, I've decided to illustrate my own blog. (I've also noticed a proliferation of caveats about using copyrighted images for personal use. Yikes.) I figure, if writing the blog kept me busy and creatively engaged, then taking photos for the blog will be doubly time-consuming. Odd as it sounds, when I'm busy writing / illustrating a blog about being infertile, I'm not moping around the house thinking about being infertile. Oh, the irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment