Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Somethin' For the Ladies

It's time for a happy post. Sometimes I tend to focus on the negative, which gives people the impression that all is not well. Despite the one ongoing problem (duh), everything else in my life is going pretty well. I still have a job, I have a loving husband, my dogs remain adorable, our garden is bursting with delicious vegetables, and my family are all healthy and happy. So, I'm not going to complain about anything today.

Instead, I'm going to post a video that I took in Germany. While filming the 'surfers' on an artificial river in central Munich, my camera took a little detour. I like to call this short film: "Oops, I Got Distracted."

1 comment:

  1. I wish blogs had a "like it" button! I "like" your distraction. ;)

    Way to be positive! We'll have more positive fun energy next week!!!

    ReplyDelete