Thursday, November 18, 2010

Strenght in Numbers - Yeah!

If there's strength in numbers, November is going to be a banner month. Just when I'm feeling very alone in this battle, I get some comments and emails from some fantastic women who are going through the same things. I have to say: I am very encouraged by the rash of IUI-induced pregnancies that I've been reading about lately. (Congratulations, Oak, I'm so excited for you - you give me hope!) And while I'm beginning my fourth IUI (second on gonadatropins), I am in good company. Tishi and H.C. Bishop are going to be / have gotten some syringe lovin' lately, too. I have my fingers crossed for all of us! Send good luck to Micruber with her IVF, too! I hope you don't mind me posing some links to your blogs, gals, but your words and your dedication to blogging has given me strength, and I want to keep it going!

2 comments:

  1. haha, syringe lovin' haha, thats true, I've had me some of that this week! I really hope november is amazing for us. Last year I was at a yoga show in my city and a psychic told me that it would be a good month to get pregnant!!! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you and for everyone, I don't know why, but I'm feeling very positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link away darling. :) I realize how incredibly lucky we were that our first go-round with Follistim worked and I am hoping that each of your ladies gets their BFP! :)

    ReplyDelete