Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thanks for Agreeing With Me

That's right - my body is rediculous! So after the 200 IUs of Follistim last night, my body decided that, whoa, that's a lot of dang hormone. My estrogen level went up "nicely" - as my nurse stated. (Notice, not my doctor, she might never be that encouraging.)

So, another blood draw / ultrasound tomorrow, and I'll get to see how those follicles are coming along. Hopefully there will be many and they will be getting bigger. Please...

...let this work out. Because the drugs are making me crazy.

Thanks for all your words of encouragement! I heart you guys!

8 comments:

  1. I just had my 2nd ultrasound, so sounds like we are really close to being on track for the same thing. Good luck and will be watching you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on track for a Thursday ER and it sounds like you will be just behind me. I'm glad that it seems you are still in the game.

    Yay for good responses!

    MissConception

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you have these other women to talk and respond to. I am going to sit down and talk to my higher power today and have my brother the minister call in some IOU's for you and the rest of the girls. I wish you all luck, you are all brave, strong and wonderful women who deserve to be mothers. Plant your feet in the garden and pray for a harvest of plenty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And... I am leaving tomorrow to be your support and shoulder to lean on. I am also a good thrift store shopper. You are my best friend and I am on my way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh SheShe, you have all my thoughts and prayers these next few days! And I've got hoards of people praying for you. The call-in upstairs is definitely going to be overloaded! I think your mom has a point - Ian's dad is a pastor, so I'll see if he can call in a favor too. Keep your chin up and I'll keep my fingers double crossed.

    And keep that nurse around - you need positive encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for good numbers!! Sending lots of positive thoughts for your scan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be thinking of you! I hope everything continues well and there are lots of follies cookin away in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete