Saturday, July 9, 2011

I am Boring

It's true!

Of the few women who know, so many of them keep asking me, "How do you feel?" I don't feel pregnant, if that's what you mean. I feel very, very normal.

I know you're all tired of hearing me say this, and I'm tired of saying it: but I wish I could have some symptoms! I'm at 5w2d, and I feel like I could go for a run this morning. No cramping. No cravings. No nausea. Nothing.

It's torture that I don't go in until the 18th (another week) for an ultra-sound. Torture, I tell you!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you are disappointed that you aren't feeling pregnant. I know my sister had the same experience all three of her pregnancies. She also complained about not "looking" preganant. It always made me laugh because who wants to look or feel pregnant but now I get it. After infertility we need to feel it! I hope you have some symptoms soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my friends never had a single pregnancy symptom. I was blown away! I am hoping I will fall in the low symptom category, but I doubt it. I have had no nausea or gas or anything, but my uterus feels super tight. Maybe it's because there are two?!
    I am now 6w2d and feeling pretty good. I think you should be happy you feel as good as you do, but I understand why you want to 'feel' pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother never had a single symptom when she was pregnant with me.

    Also, in many cases people don't seem to get sick until after the 6th week or so. Us IFers are just ready for it way earlier!

    ReplyDelete