Saturday, June 18, 2011

2 Days After Retrieval

Almost forgot to do my patch yesterday (Vivelle), but stuck it on in the nick of time. And today I was lucky enough to start my progesterone suppositories. Oh, joy!

But the real good news is that 17 of my little buddies made it 'till today, and 7 of them are strong enough to go for a day 5 transfer! Hooray! I don't know why I don't do a lot of research about each step of the way...sometimes I think that I obsess over every detail if I know it, so I just leave it to my RE. I do, however, know that a blast transfer (when the embryos have made it to the blastocyst stage) could possibly give me a better chance at concieving..and not having quadruplets. I guess the jury is still out on this, but the stats seem good, so I'm going with it.

I've also been dealing with my large belly, and V8 juice and Gatorade seem to be doing great. NO SODA...made that mistake yesterday. Oops - giant belly. Watermelon-sized.

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend...I'll be taking a few days of from appointments (yay, no drive!) and head up to Denver again on Tuesday. Keeping those fingers crossed!

6 comments:

  1. That is a great number!!! Have a great weekend and I can't wait to hear how everything goes on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayay!! That's awesome! Keep that belly unbloated as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! 7 possibilities is great! It sounds like you have some strong eggies!

    I am dealing with the bloat myself and it sucks! All my pants are tight and I am pretty sure I have gained weight this cycle.

    I wish I could endure only suppositories! I have to inject huge needles! SUCK!

    Good luck!

    MissConception

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now the tables have turned lady. You'll be the one updating me on how the transfer goes since ours is pushed to July. Good luck and will be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news!!!!!!Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for the strong seven! My fingers are crossed for you! I have a good feeling about Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete