Friday, June 17, 2011

My Eggs are A-Mazing!

Out of my 25 harvested eggs, 19 of them fertilized!

My embryologist said that that was "fantastic", so I am overjoyed.

They tentatively set me up for a Sunday transfer, but it's probably going to be on Tuesday. It just depends on how many of those little darlings (they'd like 6+) decide to be spectacular and make it to a 5-day transfer. Come on, little guys, go!

I feel great today. Just a little sore in the ovaries, but very bloated. I feel like I am already walking like a pregnant woman (waddle, waddle) and have the belly to match. I'll just pretend that I'm practicing.

We'll see what tomorrow brings...

6 comments:

  1. 19 is a wonderful number! I hope they all grow to 6+ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is freaking awesome. I know that they will turn out to be rockstars! Good luck and I am pulling for those embies!

    MissC

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great news!!!!Grow babies, grow!

    ReplyDelete