Thursday, June 9, 2011

Crisis Averted!

As procrastinators almost always find out...everything can be fixed with some effort and a credit card. (That's what late fees and rush deliveries are for.) I drove up to the City to get my "sample" dose of Follistim this morning, whew. Now I have enough to last me until tomorrow, when the new batch of drugs (to the tune of $730) will arrive at my doorstep. How can something so little be so expensive? (With the exception of diamonds.)

I can feel my ovaries twisting and pinching, which is a good sign, I think. I can feel them getting "heavier", too. It's never felt so good to start feeling bad! Not to mention I haven't been able to get to sleep until around 1:30 a.m. I even accidentally slept in until 8:00 this morning and almost missed my morning walk with my buddy! Shame on me...but I honestly couldn't go to bed!

Tomorrow is another ultra-sound / bloodwork appointment, so we'll se how this all plays out. I hope for nice, growing follicles...and plenty of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment