Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Day Has Come

Finally!

I am excited to wake up at 4:00 a.m. tomorrow morning and get this show on the road! Okay, I'm not so excited about the 4:00 wake-up call, but I am excited to take the second-to-last final step in the process of (hopefully) becoming a parent!

My mom is here, my husband has the day off, and I have given all the shots I need to give. All the pieces are in place, and I'm ready to make this happen.

It's amazing how some things seem easy until you try them, and others seem daunting only until you give them a try. Infertility is riddled will both kinds of situations. IVF? Way harder and more time-intensive than I thought. The trigger shot? A breeze. Barely felt the little guy go in.  Let's hope tomorrow's adventure proves to be of the latter nature.

6 comments:

  1. Sending lots of great retrieval thoughts! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope it all goes smoothly and we have some good news to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending lots of hopes and prayers your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers crossed* Sending great thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete