Monday, June 13, 2011

I have a date with destiny!

Or at least with a big needle and some fat follicles.

Everything went well today. My doc said that my lining was "pretty" (ooh la la), my follicles were growing nicely, and we're on track for a Thursday morning retrieval!

Hooray! For a while there, I wasn't sure if we were going to make it to this point, but my follies made up for lost time and are growing like champs. I'm excited to go to my last appointment tomorrow to monitor any last-minute growth, and then it's on to the big day...then the even bigger day on Saturday or Sunday. (Or somewhere-abouts.)

It's nice to have the thumbs-up after all this trouble. My belly is getting a little tired of being stabbed. I'm not complaining, mind you, just making an observation.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! That's awesome news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I've been keeping my fingers crossed and checking in every day. Best of luck!
    -Keri (Amber's friend)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad for you! We are so close together! It will be nice to have someone to talk to during the 2ww! I wish you all the best on your retrieval and have all my fingers crossed!


    http://missconception-ads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete