Friday, July 22, 2011

Feeling Achey

Somehow, it feels different from cramps. It may be lower, even. But I am re-telling myself what my nurse told me on Monday: I will feel cramps and maybe even an occasional pain in my abdominal area. It's okay - my uterus is stretching and my little bean sprout is growing...hopefully a head. And arms. Those are essential.

For the first time (it only took three full weeks), I think I have finally accepted that I am pregnant. The ultra-sound helped a lot, as did my doctor's insistance that I have just as good a chance as any woman to have a happy, healthy pregnancy. I think I might just be pregnant after all. Now if I could fast-forward time to week, say, 28...that would be great.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Dig on in and stretch out little one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is hard not to worry, but if it helps I was also quite achy throughout the earlier part of my pregnancy, and more than once went running for the doc's office only to be told that everything was fine and the pains were completely normal. I think that little one is just letting you know he's in there and stretching out for the long haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dealing with all those same worries and doubts. But don't fast forward! We waited too long not to be able to enjoy this time. It's our right to let ourselves experience the wonder that is growing a child.

    We'll get through this together. Just say it with me..."we're pregnant!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the exact same way!!!! I hope we can accept things soon!!!

    ReplyDelete